ShiVa3D is the developers’ tool of choice for creating amazing 3D real-time applications and games for Desktop PCs, mobile devices, game consoles and the internet. Download our Free ShiVa Web Edition today and bring your own dream games to life!
Free ShiVa 1.9.2 Web Edition
Get started with game development today! Download our Free ShiVa 1.9.2 Web Edition, which is the last stable release of our editor while 2.0 is still in development. It includes the same fully featured editor as the Basic license. ShiVa Web exports to our own ShiVa Web Player plugin and Adobe Flash, all other exports carry a watermark unless you purchase a license.
Please note that ShiVa 1.9.2 is only available for Windows. By contrast, the ShiVa 2.0 editor works natively on Windows, macOS and most Linux distributions.
ShiVa 1.9.2 System Requirements
- x86(_64) processor with 1.4+ GHz
- 1.5 GB RAM
- a recent Nvidia or AMD video card (Notebooks and integrated Intel graphics chipsets may work, but are not officially supported)
- 2 GB HDD space for the ShiVa Installation
- 900p or higher resolution display
- 3-button mouse and keyboard with a numeric keypad
- a stable broadband internet connection for the download
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.0/.1, 10
Get a ShiVa License
You have tested our Free Web Edition and are ready to take the next step? Purchase a ShiVa license to deploy your game to the platform of your choice. Please visit our ShiVa 3D Store to get the license that fits your needs perfectly.
So you have downloaded and installed ShiVa, now what? Dive into tutorials, learning videos, the documentation, the Wiki and our helpful developer community! Because ShiVa is only as powerful as the artist who operates it.